Thursday 27 March 2014

The Proof Days Are Over, and the Husband is Ill

The proof days felt successful enough, though I have to wait until tomorrow to hear the results. What an awesome atmosphere that place has, though. High ceilings, big windows, a cappuccino maker, cool colleagues... I'm tied up in knots from the suspense of it all. If I don't get the job, I worry that I will crumble into a pile of sad-looking dust. 

Something like this guy:
Yes, that's my poor, sick husband, curled up on the couch in front of an episode of "Arrow". Not only is the show bad, the temperature never feels right, the tea is too hot, and every part of his body is aching. The biggest downside of spring is the inevitable bout of bronchitis. Thankfully, it does mean that he stays still long enough for me to do some studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment